M.Siler

Default Working with Pivot Tables

I have something I can't figure out how to do because of the dynamic aspect
of the pivot table. I've put a sample document at
http://veritasinsurance.com/sample.xls

If you look at the tab "Pivot Table" and read the OBJECTIVE you'll see what
I'm trying to do.

This might not be possible without VBA code which I'm not sure I want to get
into.

Eddie O

It can definitely be done w/o VBA. A couple questions:
-do you have to be working with a pivot table? sometimes in cases like this
is easier to use the formulas against raw data rather than against a pivot
table.
-who get the points in the case of a tied score in # of deals/approved/funded?

I will probably need to e-mail the sheet back to you because I can't upload
it to the newsgroup, and a solution would be complicated to explain. If you
want to give me your e-mail you can e-mail me privately at ewodonnell (then
the 'at' sign) hotmail.com If you don't want to give me your e-mail I can
try to explain the solution here, after I get your answers to the questions
above.

Eddie O

"M.Siler" wrote:

I have something I can't figure out how to do because of the dynamic aspect
of the pivot table. I've put a sample document at
http://veritasinsurance.com/sample.xls

If you look at the tab "Pivot Table" and read the OBJECTIVE you'll see what
I'm trying to do.

This might not be possible without VBA code which I'm not sure I want to get
into.

M.Siler

I emailed you off line... If you don't get the email please post back here
and I'll try again.

Once I have the final solution I'll post it back here for anyone else that
could use the answer.