Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
zzapper

Default exporting excel to csv large fields save as "####"

I have to save an Excel *.xls to csv ,
sadly some VERY long Excel text fields characters are being saved
as ############# (are long fields stored as some kind of blob?).

Is there any Excel based solution? (I have found a 3rd party convertor)

I save-as tab-separated txt file (but it's the same for other csv formats).
Version Fully updated Excel 2002