mzafar

Default Conditional Formating in Excel

I have four columns in my spreadsheet

DB Name Job ID Status Comments
Test 1 In Progress None
Test1 2 Checked None
Test3 3 Modified None

The question I have is, can I setup excel to change the color of column
status based on what's in the cell. For example red for modified, green
for in progress?

Also, is it possible to change the color of the entire row for the job
that has status "modified"?

I have data validation set for Status column so anything that entered
besides the values listed above is invalid.

Can you please help?

Regards,
John

--