theorythree

Default Printing one column

I have an Excel document that has 5 columns and 336 rows that ends up
being 30+ pages when printed. However, I only need to print column A.
Is there a way that I can print column A without being on the 30+ pages
by having all of the column A's stack next to one another on the same
page. I realize I will only get 7-8 'column A's' on the same page, but
8 or so pages is better than 30+. Said another way is it possible for
me to...

- move column A from page 2 into column B on page 1
- move column A from page 3 into column C on page 1
...and so on

I do realize this can be accomplished by copying and pasting; but I
can't imagine I am the first person that has ever needed to do this. I
am looking for a more automated way to accomplish this.

Thank you,
TheoryThree

--
theorythree
theorythree's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24607

CyberTaz

AFAIK the only other option to copy & paste is to create formulas in another
location that refer to the respective sections of column A & set that as your
print area. Probably just as much trouble, though.

Regards |:)