Evanya

Default How to Get Sum of the Average in Pivot Table?

Help! I have a Pivot Table that calculated the inventory in average.
However, on the total row, I'd like to get the sum of the average. How to do
that? Thank you.

Peo Sjoblom

You already got an answer to your earlier post

"You can remove the grand total from the table options and replace it with a

=SUM(Range)

AFAIK there is no way of having grand total using sum while the rest is
average"

Peo Sjoblom