FLKULCHAR

Default LOCATING A CHART SAVED IN A WORKBOOK

I have a saved chart in a workbood. Everyday, I change the source data to
include the new day's activity.

Then I click "ENTER"

My chart is definitely updated correctly, BUT my mouse skips to the
beginning of the workbook...miles away from the chart and the end of the data.

How do I prevent my mouse (cursor) from skipping to that point. I would
like the cursor to be situated near the chart, i.e. near the end of the data.

HOW IS THIS ACCOMPLISHED??

Thanks,

FLKulchar