Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default updating a spreadsheet with a 'Search' User Form

I have a spreadsheet that updates the next row with info the user
selects from a user form (select button, user form opens, user updates
fields, then selects OK and the info is updated to the next blank
row).

What I now need to figure out is how to select a row via a user form
that has info previously added. ie. row added in January and now we
need to update that row with changes.

I first thought about modifying the user form with a 'search' or 'New'
option. The search would look for the row based on what criteria was
completed that match. New would add a new row to the table.

I don't know if it is possible to re-populate a user form with info
from a spreadsheet. If anyone knows, I would appreciate the help.
thx

Mel
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mel wrote :
I have a spreadsheet that updates the next row with info the user
selects from a user form (select button, user form opens, user updates
fields, then selects OK and the info is updated to the next blank
row).

What I now need to figure out is how to select a row via a user form
that has info previously added. ie. row added in January and now we
need to update that row with changes.

I first thought about modifying the user form with a 'search' or 'New'
option. The search would look for the row based on what criteria was
completed that match. New would add a new row to the table.

I don't know if it is possible to re-populate a user form with info
from a spreadsheet. If anyone knows, I would appreciate the help.
thx

Mel

Did you try using Excel's built-in 'Data Form'?

--
Garry