Sharon P

Default Conditional formatting on named text field

I have a named cell called AltFundingQuote.
This cell is populated with a drop down box with the text options
of Cost Plus, ASO, or Prospective.

When setting a conditional format for the following - it doesn't work.
I'm trying to only display the text if the condition is true by using a
white font and white background in the formatting.

=OR(AltFundingQuote<"Cost Plus",AltFundingQuote<"ASO")

What am I doing wrong?
Earl Kiosterud

Sharon,

You say it doesn't work, but you don't say in what way. And I can only
guess what your objective is. The statement
=OR(AltFundingQuote<"Cost Plus",AltFundingQuote<"ASO")
will always be TRUE, so you'll always get the conditional formatting.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com/