Paula

Default Why are my excel worksheet columns are Numbered not Alpha

My excel worksheet columns are numbered not alpha. What did I do? How can I
change back to numbers
Norman Jones

Hi Paula,

Try:

Tools | Options | General Tab | deselect 'R1C1 reference style | ok

---
Regards,
Norman

"Paula" wrote in message
My excel worksheet columns are numbered not alpha. What did I do? How can
change back to numbers

Phil Hart

You've probably set the R1C1 referencing style.

Go to ToolsOptions then selecet the General Tab and uncheck the R1C1 box
in the Settings section.