Holley

Default emailing as attachement?

I am not able to send an email as an attachment from within Excel or Word. I
can send it to a recipient or route it, but that's it. The send as
attachement isn't an option under "send to", but I've added it manually to
the toolbar but it remains greyed out. I'm using Outlook Express 6 and
Office 2000. Any Suggestions? it would be most appreciated!
Holley

I found this and it worked for me... seems like others have had the same
problem so many thanks to th original poster found elsewhere in these
discussion groups!

XL2002: "Send To Routing Recipient" Command Does Nothing
Note : If you use a other language version then English
The MAPIX=1 can be in the section [Correo] for example and not in the [Mail]
section.
This is a example for a Spanish version (Correo = Mail in Spanish).