Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Print range

Hi
I have a worksheet(sheet1) containing data relating to holidays
in column A i have the Week number that corresponds with the date in Column B

What i would like to do is :-
Enter a week number in a Cell ie 6
on the click of a button i would like to print the range the relates to week 6
or any other week i select

thanks

kevin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Jan 11, 4:02*am, kevcar40 wrote:
Hi
I have a worksheet(sheet1) containing data relating to holidays
in column A i have the Week number that corresponds with the date in Column B

What i would like to do is :-
Enter a week number in a Cell *ie 6
on the click of a button i would like to print the range the relates to week 6
or any other week i select

thanks

kevin

What you want is a macro that uses
datafilterautofiterfilter on the weeknum columnprintunfilter. You
could make it completely automatic by using a worksheet_change event
in the sheet module.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

thank you Don
will give it a go now