AO

Default Run a Hyperlink from another cell

I have a master spreadsheet and a cutdown spreadsheet. I have a hyperlink to
a file in the master spreadsheet which I want to link to on the cutdown
spreadsheet.

At the moment if I click on the hyperlink on the cutdown spreadsheet it
opens the master and goes to the hyperlink cell reference. I want to open
the file from the original hyperlink when I click on the cell in the cutdown
spreadsheet.

I hope somebody can help.