JIM.H.

Default Q: search in string

Hello,
How would you search a string from another and check the return code. I was
using Search(), excel does not recognize it.
Thanks,
Jim.

Aladin Akyurek

Not sure where you're heading, maybe:

=ISNUMBER(SEARCH("X","XXXX"))

would return TRUE if the substring "X" is part of the string "XXXX",
otherwise FALSE.