Stadinx

Default Formula to count only positives in range

Hi
am using Excel 2003.
I am trying to add only the numbers that are in posotives in a particular
range. for example. A1 = 10, A2 = 11, A3 = 7, A4= -6, A5= 8.

How do I go about adding all the cells except A4 in a formula?
Your assistance is greatly appreicated.
thanks
Stadinx
Peo Sjoblom

One way

=SUMIF(A1:A5,"0")

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Stadinx" wrote in message
Hi
am using Excel 2003.
I am trying to add only the numbers that are in posotives in a particular
range. for example. A1 = 10, A2 = 11, A3 = 7, A4= -6, A5= 8.

How do I go about adding all the cells except A4 in a formula?
Your assistance is greatly appreicated.
thanks
Stadinx

Stadinx

Hi, Yes that works, thanks for your help

"Biff" wrote:

Hi!

=SUMIF(A1:A5,"0")

Biff