browie

Default Textbox question

How do I get people only to put numbers into a textbox. If a letter is hit
by accident how do I get a message to say only number can be inputted.

Thanks

TC

Click on "Data" then "Validation" on the sub menu. Under "Vaidation criteria"
look for what you want then fill in the range. Then click on the "Input
message" tab to enter your "Enter only a whole number" message.