Greg B

Default Auto calculation on a userform

Hi all, I am using a userform where I have 5 columns of 15 textboxes in each
row I want to have 2 things happen!

I need textbox 16 to add the totals of textboxes 1 - 15 automatically as
they are updated. also there is textbox 17 which counts the amount of
textboxes used . On a worksheet I would use the "isblank" formula but I
have no idea of what to use on a userform.

If anyone can help me with some code to start on this I can can work out the
rest of the columns.

Thanks in advance

Greg