sosjoan

Default Closing MSExcel

I accidentally changed a number in a table I had created in Excel 2000. I put
the correct number back but I keep getting the message saying that I can't
change part of a table. I tried to close the worksheet but the message says I
can't close the worksheet. I tried closing Excel altogether, but then the
message says I can't quit Excel. I also tried shutting down my computer but
the message keeps popping up saying I can't close Excel. This is ridiculous!
Why can't I close Excel and not save any changes and have it go back the way
it was originally? You can do it Word, what's so different? And what can I do
to close Excel? I can't even turn my computer off. Any suggestions?