Ciara

Default concatenate with dates

i want to make a sentance from various cells but the date comes out as a
serial number rather than the dd/mm/yy format I would like.

any ideas?
mangesh_yadav

Use:
="Date is "&TEXT(A1,"dd mmm yyyy")

where cell A1 contains the date

Mangesh

--
mangesh_yadav
mangesh_yadav's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10470

CLR

=A1&B1&C1&TEXT(D1,"mm/dd/yyyy")

The formatting within the quotes can be changed..........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3