Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Allyson

Default retaining data after source cells move

I am trying to figure out how to keep the data in one cell from changing,
when it is a computation of other cells that may move. For instance, if I
have a cell in column A that is =D3+D4 and then I do a sort on column D and
the data that used to be in D3 and D4 moves to D6 and D7, how do I get my
equation in the first cell to follow the data in the source cells and now
read =D6+D7? Thank you.