Simone

Default how do I view all the data on a CD-R if it is too big for excel?

I have a CD-R with 115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me
about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice
easy but specific! Thank you!
Barb R.

I believe that Excel will only go to 65536 lines.

"Simone" wrote:

I have a CD-R with 115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me
about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice
easy but specific! Thank you!

bigwheel

What type of file is this? Not Excel which has a limit of 65536 lines.

"Simone" wrote:

I have a CD-R with 115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me
about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice
easy but specific! Thank you!

Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

Simone wrote:
I have a CD-R with 115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me
about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice
easy but specific! Thank you!

It was apparently not created with Excel. So the obvious answer is to
view it with whatever software was used to create it.

Bill