Mandy

Default How do I delete one worksheet from a different one?

I am trying to take all the entries from one worksheet and delete them from
another sheet if they are listed. The master file is over 56,000 rows and I
want to know if there is a faster way to find these rows in the master and
delete each one. Can anybody help me with this???
JR

Mandy: On the sheet with items that you want deleted from the larger sheet,
type a "Y" or "delete" in the first blank cell to right of the item and copy
it down the list. Go to the larger sheet and click on the first blank cell
to the right of its first item. Put in a VLOOKUP formula referring back to
the "items to be deleted" sheet. Copy the formula all the way down to the
last record, the sort the data using the column. This will put all of the
"delete" items together...you can then delete them.