Scott

Default How do I sort contacts in Excel?

How can I sort contacts in Excel? They will not sort because they say I have
to "unmerge the cells" or "all cells are not the same size". It used to work
fine. Thank you....scott
JR

....go ahead and unmerge. Select all the columns where the data is, right
click, go to the alignment tab, uncheck the merge box.

"Scott" wrote:

How can I sort contacts in Excel? They will not sort because they say I have
to "unmerge the cells" or "all cells are not the same size". It used to work
fine. Thank you....scott

Barb R.

You'll need to unmerge the merged cells before you can sort. I'm guessing
you copied something into the worksheet that merged the cells. Look at some
of the last entries to see if you can find them and unmerge them.