Brent

Default Can you change rows to columns

I have a large dataset I entered in MS Works Spreadsheet. It turns out I
need to transpose the matrix, ie change the columns to the rows and the rows
to the columns. Is this possible. I hope I do not have to reenter all the
data. THANKS so much!
Peo Sjoblom

Haven't used Works in years but in excel, you can copy a table, then
(preferably in a new sheet) paste special and select transpose. Note that
there are problems if there are many rows since the number of columns are
rather few

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"Brent" wrote in message
I have a large dataset I entered in MS Works Spreadsheet. It turns out I
need to transpose the matrix, ie change the columns to the rows and the
rows
to the columns. Is this possible. I hope I do not have to reenter all
the
data. THANKS so much!

Biff

Hi!

This is an Excel forum. Don't know if this will work in Works!

Does Works accept array's? Does it have the Transpose function? Does it have
Paste SpecialTranspose?

Biff