jcfv

Default How can I send an e-mail including data from a spreadsheet?

I have customer's data in a Excel Spreadsheet, I want to send an e-mail to
each customer including the data by customer. Is there a way I can perform
this work?. Thanks in advance for any help!
Ron de Bruin

Hi jcfv

Do you have the data from each customer in a seperate sheet or do you have it in
one sheet.?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jcfv" wrote in message ...
I have customer's data in a Excel Spreadsheet, I want to send an e-mail to
each customer including the data by customer. Is there a way I can perform
this work?. Thanks in advance for any help!

Ron de Bruin

Hi

I send you a example after work
I must go now

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"jcfv" wrote in message ...
I have customer's data in a Excel Spreadsheet, I want to send an e-mail to
each customer including the data by customer. Is there a way I can perform
this work?. Thanks in advance for any help!

Ron de Bruin

Hi

You can use Autofilter on your customer column and use my Add-in to send
the selection (only visible cells)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

Look for code example on this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm