ATalley

Default Why does [group] appear after the filename in Excel 2003?

I upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003 this morning. An Excel document I
created yesterday in a shared network location that has never been touched by
anyone but me is now opening with [Group] status. I need to activate
Autofilter, but it is unavailable (greyed) on the Tools -- Filter menu. I
also can't locate a definition for this setting or how to turn it off, nor do
I have any idea why it is in this "group" mode. It is definitely not a
shared workbook.

Please help!
Harald Staff

You may have more than one sheets selected simoultaneously. Righclick a
sheet tab and select "ungroup sheets" if it's there.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"ATalley" skrev i melding