abdul rehman

Default password

dear sir,
i want help from u. sir i have lost my wxcel workbook
password. i need help that how i can recover it . it is poosible that i
recover my excel work sheek password .there is my important work in this
sheet so please tell me the prper solution for it

thanks
Lbird33

I didnt know the first thing about getting around my forgotten password.
With out your help i would have been up for a month rewriting my workbook.
SO THANK YOU i am forever in your debt.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

See

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html