Sodamola

Default FILE MISSING

I had just finished working on a file (saved) before diverting to another
thing.
I was amazed to see that all the file content had disappeared while the file
name remained .
Ive tried all I could to open it to no avail.
Kindly assist me urgently.
My regards,
Sodamola

Peo Sjoblom

Are you saying that you can't open the file? If so what is the error message
you get? if you mean that you can open the file but it is empty it is
impossible, maybe you saved the file when your cursor was not in the area
with the data then it will open at the same spot. Press ctrl + home to take
you to A1 and see if you can see anything, if indeed it is empty you must
have done it without knowing.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom