Brenda

Default How do I change the default # of copies to 1 in a specific file?

I have a file created by another user that is defaulting to print 7 copies
instead of 1. How can I change this default back for this file only?
Thank you!
Jim Rech

You might find something under Page Setup, Options. This varies with the
printer driver but in my case I found the copies controlled under Advanced
options for my driver.

--
Jim
"Brenda" wrote in message
|I have a file created by another user that is defaulting to print 7 copies
| instead of 1. How can I change this default back for this file only?
| Thank you!

Brenda

Thank you very much - that is exactly what I needed!!

"Brenda" wrote in message
|I have a file created by another user that is defaulting to print 7 copies
| instead of 1. How can I change this default back for this file only?
| Thank you!

Junior Member

Location: Ohio

I assume this file contains macros?

Sub PrintSheets()
ActiveWindow.PrintOut Copies:=1
End Sub

If it does, look for code similiar to the bit above, it may or may not say copies, but look to see if anywhere in the same line as the .PrintOut there is 7. That is quite possibly the cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenda
I have a file created by another user that is defaulting to print 7 copies
instead of 1. How can I change this default back for this file only?
Thank you!
Justin Labenne
www.jlxl.net