Josh

Default How to increase an entire collumn by a certain percentage?

I have a collumn of dollar amounts that I want to increase by a certain
mulaplier, say 35%. Is there any way to do this? The collumns are on
average 30 rows long, with various amounts.
Connie Martin

In an empty cell somewhere type 1.35 (for 35%). Then do the following:
1. Select and copy that cell with 1.35 in it
2. Then select the column of numbers that you want increased by 35%
3. Click Edit/Paste Special
4. Under Paste, select "Formulas"
5. Under Operation, select "Multiply"
6. Click OK