Jambruins

Default Can I do this?

Cell D4 has the following in it: (1-3, 5.58)

I want to get the 5.58 in cell K16. Is there a way to have excel do this? I
know I can use the text to columns command to seperate the 5.58 and then use
= (whatever cell it is in). I will be updating this everyday though and
would like to not have to use the text to columns. Any ideas? Thanks