AndyOne

Default Dynamic Table

I have a excel file with sales information. What I need to pick out is;
product, customer, net sales and quantity.

I have put this information into a dynamic table; put net sales appear
in rows underneath each other; although I would like them to be in
columns next to each other. In english, the table would have the
following columns:

Product Customer Net Sales Quantity

Thanks in advance!

--