Paul Cookson

Default Insert a line into all worksheets in one go.

Hi,
I would like to know if it is possible to insert a row into all sheets in a
workbook.
Thanks in advance,
Paul Cookson
Don Guillett

try to right click a worksheet tabselect all sheetsinsert the rowselect
one sheet

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Paul Cookson" wrote in message
I would like to know if it is possible to insert a row into all sheets in

workbook.
Thanks in advance,
Paul Cookson

DNA

Sub InsertRow_At_Change()
Dim i As Long
With Application
.Calculation = xlManual
.ScreenUpdating = False
End With
For i = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row To 2 Step -1
If Cells(i - 1, 1) < Cells(i, 1) Then _
Cells(i, 1).Resize(1, 1).EntireRow.Insert
Next i
With Application
.Calculation = xlAutomatic
.ScreenUpdating = True