DVR019

Default custom formatting ???/????

I would like to see a fraction of two numbers from two different cells
exactly as it is.
measn the ratio of 2000 to 4000 as 2000/4000 in another cell. WIth the
custom way of cell formatting ( ????/????) I am unable to see this kind of
display.
please write me about this issue
Peter Jausovec

Let's say A1 = 4000 and A2 = 2000

Choose a cell and write in the formula:

= A1 & "/" & A2

The cell will show 4000/2000.

Hope this is the think you were looking for.

Regards,
Peter
--
http://blog.jausovec.net

"DVR019" je napisal:

I would like to see a fraction of two numbers from two different cells
exactly as it is.
measn the ratio of 2000 to 4000 as 2000/4000 in another cell. WIth the
custom way of cell formatting ( ????/????) I am unable to see this kind of
display.
please write me about this issue

Mangesh Yadav

I think the OP requires only the format, and not the value to be changed. By
using the formula below, you will no longer be able to use it in
calculations as it will be treated as a string.

Mangesh