Bob T

Default Cursor jumps to A1 every recalculation; how to stop this?

I use Excel to insert MSN stock quotes automatically into a worksheet. It
works great. Now something has changed. Everytime the worksheet recalculates,
the cursor jumps to A1. What did I do to turn this feature on? How do I turn
it off?

cscorp

I guess it could be something in your code. can you post a copy of the
spreadsheet so i can verify it?

regards

Juan Carlos

--
cscorp
cscorp's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24015

BThornburg

Dear Juan,

Thanks for your reply. I have no idea how to "post a copy of the
spreadsheet."

If you would send me your email address I will send you the spreadsheet
as an attachment.

My address is

Thanks Juan!

Bob Thornburg