briangw

Default format cell tabs hidden in excel dialog box

I saw a question posted earlier on this, but it did not fix my issue.

We recently upgraded from Office 97 to Office 2003 and we're finding that
some people in the company are experiencing the issues of some tabs in the
format/cell dialog box being cut off from view. This is happening if you open
an existing spreadsheet or a new one and is global to all users of the PC.

I'm guessing it might be due to leftover remnants of Office 97 on these PCs
and was wondering if there was a tool that searches out the files and removes
them. If not, does anyone have any suggestions. The worst case scenario here
is that we can reimage the PC and it will work, but we obviously do not want
to do that with multiple people.

Thanks!