Default Order Data in Pivot Table Non ascending or Decending

I've had problems ordering my data in a pivot table. How do I order
the data to be formatted the way I want it to be?

e.g
Want:
Year 1 Year 2 Year 3
Sales 1000 1250 1500
Less: Cost of Goods Sold 500 450 500
Gross Profit 500 800 1000
Selling Expenses 200 400 600

Instead of:
Gross Profit 500 800 1000
Less: Cost of Goods Sold 500 450 500
Sales 1000 1250 1500
Selling Expenses 200 400 600

Bernie Deitrick

cailotto,

Select the cell, then click the border and drag the cell to the position
where you want the label.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP