FLKULCHAR

Default Adding Consecutive Entries

In column a, I have a list of numbers...

I wish to add the number of consecutive entries...then start over when there
is a blank (no entry) in my column A cell.

How is this done??

I believe it has something to do with the boolean -- test...(minus, minus).

Please advise,

FLKulchar
swatsp0p

This will generate a running total in column B, restarting after a blank
cell in Col. A

(your data should begin in row 2 with row blank)
Enter this in B2 and copy down the range of your data in A:

=IF(A1="",A2,IF(A2="","",B1+A2))

Does this work for you?

Bruce

--