dwayneh

Default Extract AutoFilter Column Values?

Hi all,
I have a column of road names, with various repititions of the same
name. I want to extract each individual road name to a separate column
(exactly the same as the DataFilterAutofilter command). The column
has about 500 records of 50 unique road names, and its these unique
road names that I want?? Please help, its greatly appreciated!!

Regards,

Dwayne

--
dwayneh
dwayneh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21211

dwayneh

Thanks Peo, very simple answer but has helped so much!! :)

Dwayne