Sneed924

Default ignore first 2 characters

Is there anyway to format a cell so that it trims off the first 2 characters
of the cell. For example my cell contains a query that shows PR101 or PL101.
Is there a way to make it just show 101. For this application the PL and PR
don't matter. Am I out of luck on this one or can it be done. Thanks.
TomHinkle

got to make a new column (if your #'s are in A, here's the function in B)

= Right(A1,Len(a1)-2)

HTH

*** you aren't related to Jason Sneed (in charlotte)are you?