rratcliffe

Default Copy Worksheet Error Message

Have a problem... I have a personal excel spreadsheet that I maintain
some personal finances in. Every month for several years I have copied
the previous months activity (worksheet) to the end of my file to track
the present months activity using the _M_ove or Copy Sheet... function
under the _E_dit drop down using Microsoft Excel 97. All of a sudden I
am getting an error that says this:

A formula or sheet you want to move or copy contains the name
'HTML_Control', which already exists on the destination worksheet. Do
you want this version of the name?
- To use the name as defined in the destination sheet, click Yes.
- To rename the range referred to in the formula or whorksheet, click
No, and enter a new name in the Name Conflict dialog box.

Yes / No
Button

Also, see attached error.bmp plus I could upload a revised copy of this
spreadsheet.

--
rratcliffe
rratcliffe's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23948