Pam Coleman

Default Zero

I have a column formatted as number with no decimal, but when I enter 15
numbers the last four keep changing to zero. I tried inserting a column a
typing a 1 and then selecting my number and doing a paste special to
multiply, but the last four are still a zero. Help
Harald Staff

Excel can deal with 15 digits "only". So if you need those enormous numbers
for calculation purposes then Excel is not the tool to use.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Pam Coleman" skrev i melding