Jan

Default 在excel里设置不同的页眉和 页脚

--
I Wanna Fly
Ron Rosenfeld

On Tue, 31 May 2005 23:18:04 -0700, Jan wrote:

I Wanna Fly

Run and trip, but miss the ground. Once you are in the air, you must be
careful not to think about hitting the ground, or you will.

(adapted from A. Dent's method)

--ron
Max

The subject line (think its Chinese) actually translates roughly as:
"In Excel, how to design different page headers and footers?"

Perhaps try this previous post: http://tinyurl.com/8ybbp

--
Rgds
Max
"Jan" wrote in message

I Wanna Fly

Max

I Wanna Fly
Believe this is the OP's moniker, Ron <g
--
Rgds
Max
GMT+8, 1 22' N 103 45' E
xdemechanik <atyahoo<dotcom
----

Ron Rosenfeld

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:03:37 +0800, "Max" wrote:

I Wanna Fly

Believe this is the OP's moniker, Ron <g

Oh. In Agent his name is listed as Jan; and the subject is

?excel????????? ??

So I guess he may not know who about Arthur Dent.

:-(

--ron

Max

... and the subject is

The Chinese characters appear only in the original post's subject line, as
far as I can see in OE over here ..

So I guess he may not know who about Arthur Dent. :-(

Ah, you never know .. <g
--
Rgds
Max