varun

Default post code on col1 & list of suburbs in col2 - what is the formula

Peo Sjoblom

varun

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Hi Peo
sorry,it did not
'll review the question - may be u can give me a formula
1. row1 -10 contain same post code number
2. row 1-10 contains names of the various post code
3.can you please help me with a formula where single post code combines all
the suburbs in a cell separated by a formula
4. please note that number of suburbs (text) in a single post code varies
need ur help
thanks

varun

varun

Sorry Peo should read separated by a comma

Peo Sjoblom

Sorry, I don't understand your question, same postcode in all rows?

can you give an example like

postcode sub
postcode sub
postcode sub
postcode sub
postcode sub

Peo Sjoblom

(No private emails please)

"varun" wrote in message

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Hi Peo
sorry,it did not
'll review the question - may be u can give me a formula
1. row1 -10 contain same post code number
2. row 1-10 contains names of the various post code
3.can you please help me with a formula where single post code combines
all
the suburbs in a cell separated by a formula
4. please note that number of suburbs (text) in a single post code varies
need ur help
thanks

varun

David McRitchie

what is the original data locations, example. You have to describe
exactly what you have, and what you want. However you will probably
find what you need to answer your question in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/join.htm
---
HTH,