Ted

Default Worksheets won't copy

I have a workbook (Excel 97) with 30 worksheets in it. The first 16 sheets
cannot be copied and the last 14 sheets are okay. I can move any of the
first 16 sheets anywhere in the workbook and still will not copy. I can
make cell changes with no problems. There is no protection on. Any ideas
as to what is happening?

Ted