mike at calgary

Default Hyperlinks

I am trying to have my hyperlinks copy as a relative.

For example cell a1 (in my open worksheet) is a hyperlink to work sheet on
my harddrive.
Cell B1 (in my open worksheet) is = to a cell within the worksheet noted in
A1. (eg. ='S:\Development and Building Approvals\Customer Service\Staff
Meetings\Issues Task Force\[T05-01.xls]Sheet1'!$H$3)

I would like to be able to copy B1 to B2 and have it automatically look to
cell A2 for its path without me having to manually redo the link. Another
option would be for B2 to refer to the same cell as b1 in the next sequential
worksheet. (eg. ='S:\Development and Building Approvals\Customer
Service\Staff Meetings\Issues Task Force\[T05-02.xls]Sheet1'!$H$3