guilbj2

Default Limit the number of rows for a filter

I'm filtering data in two columns c5:c3 and d5:d31. It's essentially a
managers name and language code. The idea is to filter stats for a
particular team or language. I've got my formulas working properly,
but I've got some totals in rows b33:i33 through b38:i38 that I want to
remain in place when I filter. I've tried auto filters, but they kill
all the data that I want to remain static. Is there any way I can
filter these columns (I only know autofilter right now) but get it to
only filter information through row 31 ?

--
guilbj2
guilbj2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6043

swatsp0p

Try placing a blank row above row 38 and exclude that area from your
autofilter area by highlighting your columns of data in rows 5:36 and
then applying the filter.

HTH

--
swatsp0p

swatsp0p's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15101
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=375271

guilbj2

Simple and effective... Thanks !

--
guilbj2
guilbj2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6043
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=375271

swatsp0p

I'm glad it worked for you. Thanks for the feedback, it is always
appreciated.

Cheers!