Alex

Default ALT+TAB

I suddenly cannot use the ALT+TAB shortcut for shifting between excel files.
The shortcut works fine for shifting between other applications (excel to
word etc... but not when shifting from excel to excel books). Does anybody
have an idea/suggestion? Thanks in advance.
Ragdyer

I would think that one should use
<Ctrl <Tab
to switch between WBs.

<Alt <Tab
switches between apps, *besides* switching between WBs,
*IF*
<Tools <Options <View <WindowsInTaskbar *is checked*.

RD