DMS

Default 0 repalced with -

Why is it that when enter a 0 (zero) it automatically gets changed to a - ?
How do i correct this problem?

Hi
It's the formatting that does that. Go to Format|Cells and change the format
to General

Andy.

"DMS" wrote in message
Why is it that when enter a 0 (zero) it automatically gets changed to a -
?
How do i correct this problem?

Sandy Mann

What do you see in the formula bar? If it is a zero then most probably th
cell has been formatted as currency with no currency symbol or decimal
places. If you only see a dash then check Autocorrect in Tools
Autocorrect to see if it is being changed there. If that is the reason then
look around the office to see who is smiling.

HTH

--
Sandy

Replace @mailinator.com with