afglass

Default remove all Hyperlinks at one time.

In Excel 2000. Is ther a way to remove all hyper links at one time. The
worksheet that I'm using is 674 lines long, and about 1/2 of them have
hyperlinks.
Don Guillett

not too hard

Sub HyperlinksOut()
ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"afglass" wrote in message
In Excel 2000. Is ther a way to remove all hyper links at one time. The
worksheet that I'm using is 674 lines long, and about 1/2 of them have
hyperlinks.

Gord Dibben

Sub removeAllLinksFromSelection()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

If not familiar with macros see David McRitchie's getting started page.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP