Mark

Default Image in a cell

Is it possible to place an image in a cell? If so, can you tell me how to do
it?
JE McGimpsey

No. Images are placed in the Drawing Layer "above" the worksheet. Cells
can contain formulae or data.

If you size an image to exactly cover a cell, you can set the Move and
Size with Cells property (right-click on the image, choose Format
Picture/Properties and select the appropriate radio button) so that the
image remains "on top" of the cell.